Limited Warranty – 1 Year or 200 Hours
LHR Technologies, Inc. (“LHR”) dba CarveWright warrants product parts against defects in material or workmanship for the time period of one year from the original date of purchase or two hundred hours of use, whichever comes first. Pursuant to this Limited Warranty, LHR will, at its option, (i) repair the product using new or remanufactured parts; or, (ii) replace the product with a new or remanufactured product. Customer is responsible for shipping costs. For purposes of this Limited Warranty, “remanufactured” means a product or part that has been returned to its original operational specifications. In the event of a warranty issue, these are your exclusive remedies.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. The CarveWright is warranted for use in the United States only. Please use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
This warranty does not apply to any refurbished, reconditioned or remanufactured Machines unless specified by LHR at time of purchase. Nor does it apply to any Machines that have been re-packaged or re-sold in any manner.
Please retain original cash register sales receipt or receipt from LHR as proof of purchase for warranty work. Also retain the original box and packaging materials. This product must be registered with LHR before obtaining any warranty service.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM:
To process a warranty claim on this product please call the LHR customer service line at (713) 473-6572. DO NOT return the Machine to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by an LHR Technologies Authorized Service Technician. Service technicians can be reached at (713) 473-6572 or via website contact form.
When you contact customer service, you must follow the problem determination and resolution procedures that the LHR service technician(s) specifies. You are responsible for following the instructions that LHR provides. Refusal to troubleshoot with LHR’s service technicians is a breach of this warranty.
If your problem can be resolved with a Customer Replaceable Unit (“CRU”), LHR will ship the CRU to you for you to install. CRU information and replacement instructions are available electronically. Installation of a CRU is your responsibility. If LHR installs a CRU at your request, you will be charged for the installation labor.
If the Machine does not function as warranted during the warranty period and your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone, electronically, or with a CRU, LHR will either, at its discretion, 1) repair it to make it function as warranted, or 2) replace it with one that is at least functionally equivalent.
If CarveWright customer service deems it necessary to return the Machine to LHR for warranty service, customers will receive via email a Return Authorization Request Form that should be followed, filled out and included with shipment of the machine.
Freight costs, if any, must be prepaid by the customer. Once the shipping cost has been paid, LHR will issue a call ticket to have the machine picked up and delivered. LHR will insure the machine for retail replacement, as advised by the carrier’s insurer. Product should be shipped in its original packaging or in approved packing material, which can be obtained from LHR by calling (713) 473-6572 or purchased through the CarveWright online store.
Any damage caused by improper packaging shall be the responsibility of the customer. Approved packing materials are available for purchase and proper packing instructions are provided with the RMA form. Improper packing can result in loss of insurance claim. Shipping damage is not covered by the warranty.
Parts and labor for work performed under warranty are covered for 30 days from the date of repair, or 30 days from the date of purchase in the case of a CRU.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Merchandise sold as reconditioned, used, rental equipment, and floor/display models unless otherwise noted by LHR at the time of sale.
- Merchandise that has become damaged or inoperative because of ordinary wear, misuse, cold, heat, rain, excessive humidity, wetness, freeze damage, use of improper chemicals, negligence, accident, failure to operate the product in accordance with the instructions provided, improper installation of CRU’s and damage caused by said installation, acts of God, limitations of technology, the use of accessories or attachments not specified by LHR, or unauthorized repairs, modifications or alterations.
- Costs associated with improper initial set-up of Machine as detailed in the Quick Start guides.
- Repair and transportation costs of merchandise determined not to be defective.
- Costs associated with assembly, required cleaning and maintenance, adjustments or other installation and start up costs.
- Structural and/or cosmetic damage, as these do not result from standard operation.
- Expendable parts or accessories supplied with the product which are expected to become inoperative or unusable after a reasonable period of use including but not limited to flex shafts, cutting/router bits, and lubricants.
- Using the Machine with unapproved bits or material will void the warranty. Warranty is null and void if Machine is used to cut metals, stone, or any other hard material.
- ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT, FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF THE PRODUCT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. Some states do not allow the exclusion of or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
OTHER WARRANTY CONDITIONS:
This warranty only includes the cost of parts and labor when applicable for items covered by the warranty. The sole liability of LHR with respect to this warranty shall be repair and/or replacement as set forth herein.
No claim of breach of warranty shall be cause for cancellation or rescission of the contract of sale of any CarveWright Machine.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED IN DURATION, WHICH IS NOT TO EXCEED THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you.
Please keep the box and packaging from the CarveWright Machine. Machines not packed in the original packaging are damaged in shipping most of the time. Customers are responsible for this damage which can cost as much as the total price of the Machine. Also, make sure to retain the protective cardboard edge protectors and insert them inside the box around the foam in the corners.
LHR Technologies Inc., Warranty Dept.
4930 Allen Genoa Road, Suite D
Pasadena, TX 77504
Customer Service Line: (713) 473-6572