The CarveWright Rotary Jig allows for carving in-the-round. Material is loaded in the jig, the jig is loaded in the machine, and it will rotate the material while carving. The Rotary Software License allows you to design projects in the round.
Note: Rotary Jig requires the 1/8 Long Carving Bit for doing full depth carves. (1/16″ Long Carving Bit is not suitable.)
- CarveWright Rotary Jig (options for RAVEN or ABC models)
- CarveWright Rotary Software License
- 5.5 – 13 inches long
- 1 – 4.25 inches diameter.
Requirements for ABC Machines:
- Designer 2 or higher
- CarveTight Spindle
- Heavy Duty Traction Belts
- In order to do a rotary STL file, you will need a STL Slicer license.
- Early A model machines may also require the A907 upgrade