Packages Starting at $1999.99
With CarveWright you can Create Anything
You know that feeling of pride when you finish a project you’ve been working on and it’s just right? That moment when you say to your self, “I made this”? Our customers experience that in ways they never dreamed of before. The CarveWright CNC system allows you to create anything. Seeing what our customers make, is proof of the power and joy the CarveWright system can bring to your shop.
What will you make?
Models and Prop Making
Sign Carving & Cutting
Craft Projects and Boxes
Prototyping & Manufacturing
Detailed 3D Carvings
Choose The Perfect Package For You, or Build Your Own.
CX BASE Model
The base model package is the starting point of all other packages, but it’s a complete solution by itself.
For hobbyists who want a CNC system with more software capabilities for the best price.
Sign Carver Package
With our software’s easy-to-use design tools and text capabilities, it makes sign layout intuitive and fun.
Create intricate turned carvings with our rotary jig, long carving bits, and 3D software tools.
The ultimate creator set. This package comes with all the software, bits, and accessories we have.
EASY AS 1-2-3
With the simple to use drag-and-drop software, and the automated setup of the CarveWright machine, you can easily create spectacular projects in no time. Have more fun with less learning time. Plus, we have add-on apps to enhance your capabilities and the largest carving pattern store in the world in the Pattern Depot with over 7,000 patterns and projects to download and create.
1. DESIGN PROJECT
Use the included Project Designer to create your project. This revolutionary software makes designing simple. Drag, drop, and arrange your designs with ease. With thousands of pre-made patterns available and the ability to create custom made patterns, the possibilities are endless.
2. COMPILE PROJECT
1. DESIGN PROJECTUpload your project to the memory card. This card and the programmer come standard in the system and allow your computer to be kept away from the sawdust. CarveWright operates on most any Windows or Mac system. There is no need for a dedicated or extra-powerful computer.
3. CARVE PROJECT
Load your project material into the machine. You have a variety of usable materials. Any kind of soft to hard wood, including plywood and MDF, heat resistant plastics, and even foams are acceptable mediums. Select the project from the on-board menu and the machine walks you through the quick setup procedure. Then, as the CarveWright works its magic, you can sit back in wonder and sip your coffee.
Now for the icing on the cake. The machine has made your project, and now it’s your turn to assemble, paint, or stain to make it look great. The only step left is to show it off and enjoy the reactions of others.
CarveWright’s feed through system, automatically moves the material through the machine, so even with it’s small footprint, you can produce very large projects. Projects up to 12 feet long and fourteen and a half inches wide. Not big enough? No problem. With the Tiling Technique, you can splice multiple pieces together to create any size project.
CarveWright’s servo-motor feedback allows it to maintain accurate positioning and report problems instead of crashing. It guides you through the set-up of every project. The machine measures your work piece, tells you what bit to put in, and locates all of its index points automatically. There is no programming, the system does it for you.
CarveWright can carve significantly faster and more aggressively than any other comparable CNC system. All our functions can be done in a single pass at full depth and not lose position. Even when carving over 2 inches deep! You never have to program a single speed and feed rate either. It’s already pre-programmed for you.
- Raster Carving
- Vector Cutting
Build Volume (max project size)
- 14.5 in (w) x 5.5 in (d) x 12 ft (l)
Max Encoder Resolution
- 0.00003 inch
- Spindle – variable 20,000 RPM max
- Carving Speed – 6 ips
- Jogging Speed – 9.3 ips
- CarveWright Project Designer™
- 50 Included 3D Carving Patterns
- PACKAGES SOFTWARE
- CarveWright Project Designer PRO™
- Free Project
- PTN, MPC, MPW
- Imports image formats PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP
- Apps available to input STL, DXF, OBJ
- Windows (XP+)
- Mac OS X (10.6+)
- CarveWright memory card (included)
- USB Programmer (included)
ServoSmart™ Advanced Motion Control
- Five feedback loops for real-time sensing
- Fully automated project and bit zeroing setup
- Looped intelligence to warn of potential issues
- Anticipates problems to prevents damage
- Pre-calculates backlash and compensates
- Senses slips and auto-corrects
- Cast aluminum head and trucks
- Painted steel and ABS plastic
Feed Through Belts
- Heavy duty rubberized PVC
- Double row precision roller bearings
- Integrated single piece hardened steel
- High speed phenolic cage bearings
- Single clamping paw
- Mabuchi motors
- 1296 encoder counts per revolution
- 1 hp AC Motor
- 32°–105° F
- 50°–105° F
- 100V, 50–60 Hz
- 19.1 x 12.8 x 14.7 in
Shipping Package Dimensions
- 28.5” x 20.25” x 18”
- 80 lbs
- 85 lbs