Winning comes down to a fraction of a second, CarveWright comes down to a fraction of the cost.
Stop watching the competition from the sidelines. Get in the Race with CarveWright Racing System, an affordable CNC solution for the Dragster Competition.
- Jig for carving dragster design on basswood or balsa blanks.
- Software allows import of STL models.
- Instructional video and curriculum guide.
There are two main pieces to the CW Racing System – Dragster Series: the jig, which fits into the CarveWright machine, & the software, used to import the STL formatted dragster design.
- Students import their STL car design into the CarveWright Designer Software and upload ready to carve.
- The wood blank is loaded into the carving jig and carved on one side.
- After that side is complete, the wood blank is flipped, and the second side is carved.
- The result; a fully three dimensional dragster car!
- TSA Regulation Dragster Blanks
- Balso or Basswood
- Stainless Steel
- C02 Dragster STL Importer
- Windows (XP+)
- Mac OS X (10.6+)
- CarveWright memory card (included with CarveWright)
- USB Programmer (included with CarveWright)