All CarveWright customers are invited to participate in our
The best representation of our products come from our customers and their own creativity. We need to replenish our sample projects for demonstrations, trade shows & facility tours with new pieces that show off the machine & software’s capabilities. So this year, we have decided to go straight to the source… YOU, our customers.
We hope you enjoy this contest, where Everyone’s A Winner.
- All entrants will receive a $10 gift certificate
- 4th-8th Place Winners receive a $25 gift certificate
- 3rd Place Winner receives a $300 gift certificate
- 2nd Place Winner receives a $500 gift certificate
- GRAND PRIZE WINNER receives a $1,000 gift certificate
Projects should show off the machine and software’s capabilities, as well as your own creativity and craftsmanship. This is an open category contest, so there are no restrictions to what you can make. Consider portability of the project, as they will need to be shipped to CarveWright and transported to multiple events through out the year.
All project entries will be retained by LHR for demonstrations, trade shows & facility tours. They will also be posted on our community forum and may be used in our advertising.
Entries must include the following information:
- Customer Name and CarveWright Community Forum username
- Carving quality settings and carving times
- Description of materials used for construction and finish
- Software used to design the project
- Photos and/or videos of the finished project
Photos and/or videos of completed project entries that will be displayed on the CarveWright Community Forum must be received by Wednesday, June 5th, 2013.
Actual projects will need to arrive at LHR no later than Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 for display at the 2013 CarveWright Conference. All shipped entries MUST arrive on or prior to this date to participate in the contest.
Attendees of the conference that are also participating in the contest may bring their entries with them Thursday morning, but you must submit a photo of the completed project by the June 5th deadline. Please let us know, if you plan to bring your project.
Voting will be conducted at the 2013 Conference and determined by the conference attendees & staff. Winners will be announced on Saturday, June 15th, 2013.
Gift certificates are only for the CarveWright online store.
ONE CONTEST ENTRY PER CUSTOMER
Send Completed Projects Here:
LHR Technologies, Inc.
4930 Allen Genoa Rd. Suite D
Pasadena, Tx 77504